Businesses are turning to hosted service providers and new cloud-based services for a wide range of IP communications needs—from audio and video conferencing solutions to virtual contact center offerings. By leveraging the expertise and capital investments of an experienced service provider, enterprises can improve business agility while reducing CAPEX and OPEX.
SIP is at the foundation of hosted IP communications services. By standardizing on SIP, hosted service providers are able to support a wide variety of enterprise IP telephony systems and endpoints and offer customers greater choice and flexibility.
When deploying hosted IP communications services, businesses must ensure their premises-based systems and end-point devices interoperate seamlessly with the hosted service provider infrastructure, confidential communications remain safe and secure, and their end-users enjoy outstanding service quality. The Acme Packet Net-Net Enterprise Session Director is specifically designed to ensure the successful implementation of hosted IP communications services.
- Enhance existing IT assets by adding cloud-based services
- Save costs by reducing on-site equipment and simplifying network operations
- Improve productivity and collaboration with state-of-the art hosted communications features
- Improve business agility and innovation by enabling hosted services, features and users on-demand
- Avoid risk, business interruptions and technology obsolescence with carrier-class availability
- Deliver a wide range of hosted video services